Spread The Holiday Cheer With The 2010 Alamo Drafthouse Holiday Guide
Check out the 2010 Alamo Drafthouse Holiday Guide!
In case you have never been to Austin or one of the other locations where Alama Drafthouse Cinema’s calls home, let me just say you are missing out on the best movie going experience in my opinion!
Cinematical and a number of the key member of the Alamo Drafthouse have joined forces for this six-part series that will definitely get you into the holiday spirit in true Alamo-style.
Check out the 2010 Alamo Drafthouse Holiday Guide below and let us know your thoughts!
- From Executive Chef John Bullington: Recipes for Harry Potter-inspired “Butterbeer” and “Chinese Five Spice Duck with Plum Ginger Sauce” from ‘A Christmas Story.
- From Film Programmers Zack Carlson and Lars Nilsen: Six must-see Christmas movies you’re not going to find on TBS.
- From Chief Creative Officer Henri Mazza: The Action-Pack’s guide to doing Quote-A-Longs and Sing-A-Longs at home.
- From Mondo Tees Creative Director Justin Ishmael: Picks for his favorite Holiday-themed movie posters.
- From Film Programmer Lars Nilsen: What to play for your pre-show entertainment.
- From Drafthouse Founder & CEO Tim League: A pick for the best beer of the season.