Fight zombies and rescue survivors in new WORLD OF THE LIVING DEAD game
Here is our first look at a new in-browser playable zombie survival game called World of the Living Dead. The game allows you to play as operatives of the National Emergency Control and Relief Agency (NECRA) guiding survivors through the zombie infested streets of Los Angeles County. Keep reading for more details and some images from the game.
This game brings many real world elements to the zombie infested world. Players must drink, fight for supplies. The game also has skill trees for characters, real world weapons. It is up to you to survive, because once you die you are done! For more information head over to the game’s official site and sign up to be a beta tester.
- Survival strategy zombie MMO browser game
- Huge game universe, starting with all of Los Angeles County
- Background story based on a drastic plan to save humanity
- Competition for limited resources – locations do not replenish
- Realistic character needs based on fear, fatigue, hunger and thirst
- Hardcore PvP with character permadeath and item looting from corpses
- Establish upgradeable safehouses and claim territory
- Control multiple characters with unique skill development paths
- Real-world weapons and items
- 100+ in-game collectible bonus cards
- Dozens of achievements for surviving, fighting and exploring
- Over 9 million zombies!
Check out the images from the game below and share your thoughts!
Source: BD News