Spoilers for TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON revealed
Some spoilers forTRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON have made their way online thanks to an interview with Michael Bay. Only continue reading if you do not mind some SPOILERS that might ruin some of the fun come opening day.
Read at your own risk. Here is what Michael Bay promises from the third and supposedly final installment of the Transformers franchise.
- There will be no sand.
- There will be no dorky humor (“We wanted to make the movie much more serious, more adult.”)
- When a robot dies, it will actually die. And that death will be shown onscreen.
- The robots will be given more ‘weight’ in the story (“They were missed in movie two. We’ve given them a strong back-story and pathos.”)
- Sentinel Prime is “A big brother and mentor to Optimus Prime”.
- The Ferrari is a Decepticon nicknamed ‘Dreadbox’.
- Starscream and Shockwave will have new companions. “The scale on one of them is jaw dropping” – “It will be ‘what the Hell was that thing?”
- The Apollo 11 ‘incident’ show in the teaser is a big government secret.
- There will be no army. Chicago is left in the hands of the Autobots (but some heroes sneak in through the back-door so to speak).
- The human gliders are used because they slip under the Decepticons’ radar – as do humans – so they’ll be the people who can hammer it to the ‘Cons and create an opening for the Autobots.